All the Members of Central Library can borrow the books from 8.30 am to 8.30 pm from circulation desk or they can also borrow by themselves via self check in check out system through RFID tagged card.
As per their entitlements following number of book can borrowed:
|Category||No. of Books can Borrowed||Duration of Loan|
|Research Scholar||05||45 Days|
|PG Students (M.Tech/ M.Sc.)||05||45 Days|
|UG Students (B.Tech)||05||45 Days|
|Others (Project Staff)||02||30 Days|
- Reference copy which is marked through ‘R’ will not be issued.
- Return the borrowed material within the due date.
- For self checking out you need to carry your ID Card.
- Marking, Writing and Highlighting on the book are prohibited.
- The borrower is obliged to compensate lost or damaged materials. To know the rules for replacement of lost or damaged book kindly contact the Library.
- Check the missing pages, paragraphs or spoiled books before leaving the circulation desk
- No damaged book will be accepted at the circulation counter, damaged book should be replaced or repaired by the borrower.